Arielle Loren is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Corset, the “go to magazine for all things sexuality.” Arielle graduated from NYU and in just 2 years, built a name for herself freelance writing on women’s issues, health, and sexuality. She’s written for Ebony, Vibe Vixen, Clutch, etc. and is now earning a full-time income doing what she loves while living in Brazil.
Here’s what we cover in Part 1:
- Blogging helps you explore your interests, hone your voice, and build your brand. (Tweet this.)
- The best way to start doing what you love is to…START. (Tweet this.)
- Arielle advanced her freelance writing career by writing…and writing some more. (Tweet this.)
- To develop your brand as a freelancer, choose a niche you’re passionate about and have an authentic voice. (Tweet this.)
- As a freelance writer, take every opportunity to respond and interact with readers. This will help grow your brand & following. (Tweet this.)
In Part 2 of the interview, Arielle explains:
- How she discovered that digital subscription is a viable business model for Corset. (Tweet this.)
- How she turned her digital magazine into a profitable business by its second issue. (Tweet this.)
- When launching your own brand, it’s important to be your #1 cheerleader. (Tweet this.)
- When you’re doing what you love, it doesn’t feel like work. (Tweet this.)
To be notified when the next interview drops, be sure to subscribe to our email list (a.k.a. the Do Love List—oh, yeah!). Until then, if you do one thing and one thing only…Do Love!